Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
Google Analytics __ga
– Tracking user behaviour on site Expiry: 24 months
Wistia Distillery __distillery
– Tracking user behaviour in videos Expiry: 12 months
Google DoubleClick for Publishers __gads
– This cookie is associated with the DoubleClick for Publishers service from Google. Its purpose is to do with the showing of adverts on the site, for which the owner may earn some revenue. Expiry: 12 months
Wistia data collection muxData
– Tracking user behaviour in videos Expiry: 240 months
WordPress test ookie wordpress_test_cookie
– Tests if cookies is enabled in the browser Expiry: session
PHP session ID PHPSESSID
– Preserves user state across page requests. Expiry: session
Google Analytics __gat
– Tracking user behaviour Expiry: session
Cookie pop up notice pro_eucip_cookies_box_state
– Stores whether the user has accepted cookies or not Expiry: 1 month
Google Analytics revisit cookie __utma
– Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website and the dates of first and last visits. Used by Google Analytics. Expiry: 24 months
Google Analytics timestamp __utmc
– Registers a timestamp with the exact time when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate how long a visit to the website items. Expiry: session
Google Analytics referrer cookie __utmz
– Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what keywords that were used. Used by Google Analytics. Expiry: 6 months
Google Analytics time cookie __utmb
– Registers a timestamp with the exact time when the user enters the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate how long a visit to the website items. Expiry: session
Google Analytics queries cookie __utmt
– Used to throttle the speed of the number of queries to the server.
wordfence_verifiedHuman – Cookie set by the Wordfence Security WordPress plugin to protect the site against malicious attacks.